zondag 16 september 2012

Last call

Back again with a much-needed update. I haven't been able to post anything for a while now. The first couple of documents are really important so I had to get those out of the way. I'm glad to announce I've officially finished my first version of the analysis document and this finally means that this blog will be getting some life breathed into it. The plan from now on is to post lots of visuals surrounding my game. So hopefully I'll be able to do just that.

My first experiment is coming up and I'm glad to say it's visuals related. I'll be doing a user-experiment to see what graphical style fits best with the subject and tone of my game. Right now I'm halfway preparing the experiment, designing the possible graphical styles which could suit my game. The plan right now actually was to post some of the images, but it crossed my mind that I could mess up the experiment this way. So I'm not going to take any risks and show them. Sorry... I will however be posting new information very soon. I'm revealing the story of the game and hopefully the name and logo of the game.

The last thing I want to say is that from now on I'll be writing much less in each blogpost. I seem to have unconsciously hit a standard regarding the amount of text I'm typing for each blogpost (which is a freaking lot) and this takes up so much time. So from this moment on I will be typing less, blogging more and I'll bring along the visuals.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten