woensdag 29 augustus 2012

And we're off…

My name is Barış Solmaz and for the upcoming 18 weeks I will be developing a point-and-click adventure game. This is a 'Digital Media Production' assignment I'm doing for a minor at my school (HAN: University of Applied Sciences). The main character in this game is a private eye that's about to get the case of a lifetime. What excites me the most is that this story takes place in future Hong Kong with a distinct film noir style. This flashy, overcrowded, bustling, smokey city will be the backdrop for a story full of twists and turns.

This blog will serve as the place where I'll put up work in progress. I'm guessing stuff like sketches, artwork, animations, music, you name it. All the things that will eventually come together and form the entire game at the end of those 18 weeks. I will also post my research, thoughts and ideas about my game -or the point-and-click subject in general- on this blog on a regular basis. Maybe even stuff that inspire me, like certain games or movies. So if you're interested, be sure to follow this blog.

I'm really looking forward to this, so let's crack this case wide open!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten